Ecopsychology, August 2009 Ecopsychology, the new online journal, is actively seeking articles to
be considered for publication in future issues as well as for a special
issue on "Emotional Well Being and Sustainable Behaviors":1. Due to high-volume response, we have extended the deadline for
submission for the "Emotional Well Being and Sustainable Behaviors"
special focus issue from August 14, 2009 to September 15, 2009.2. We always welcome submissions on other key topics in the field
including:* The role of connection to nature in healthy development and self
* Emotional and psychological factors that drive environmental issues
* Ecotherapy and the use of wilderness for health and healing
* Coping with anxiety or grief about environmental destruction
* Effective ways to motivate sustainable behaviors
* Spiritual and cultural practices that support a healthy environment Please read the author instructions for details on how to submit your
paper to Ecopsychology today!We look forward to your manuscript submissions and to your participation
in this rapidly growing field of study.
Yet further proof that psychology is not a real science.