Friday, June 12, 2009

"Them jews" prevent me from speaking to President Obama

“Whoops, I meant to say “Zionists” not “Jews”"

A few years ago, I watched a programme which followed a group of Ku Klux Klanners who were campaigning for - I think - David Duke. Duke had rebranded as a patriotic right wing conservative, and his supporters were under strict instructions to make it very clear to the media that they were not racists, and generally to mind their p’s and q’s.
 
Only one problem.
 
They couldn’t stop saying “nigger” on camera.
 
If you’re a racist bigot, it is very difficult to disguise it. You’ll always let yourself down.
Here’s the Rev Jeremiah Wright:

 

In an interview on a liberal satellite radio show, Rev. Jeremiah Wright attempted to clarify his comments to the Newport News, Virginia. Daily-Press about “them Jews” preventing him from speaking to President Obama.

 

“Let me say like Hillary, I misspoke,” Wright said. “Let me just say: Zionists.”

 

Wright said “I’m not talking about all Jews, all people of the Jewish faith, I’m talking about Zionists.”

 
What a stupid and nasty man.
 
From Harry's Place
 
There's a troubling question though here for those still head over heels in love with Mr Obama, and that is - why was he happy to attend this creep's church for so many years?
 

Posted via email from Garth's posterous

No comments: