Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Comfy Kitty Haiku

An update from this post here about Lucia from The Blackboard being adopted by a cat:

I’ve taken over;
made myself comfortable.
Now buy me some toys!
 ComfyKittyGrizelda_1

Are any of you wondering what happened to the cat that broke in through our cat door early this month?

I sent out email to a vast network of neighbors. Judy who lives near here reported that she visits her house too. (In fact, Judy was worried that with the coming winter, Grizelda/Plomo would be cold.) No one claims ownership.

So, we think she’s ours now!!!

I’m going to be making an appointment at the vet; asking them to check to see if she’s been chipped. If we can’t find an owner, we will be checking for worms. I strongly suspect she has them. At 7 am and 5pm, this cat becomes a bottomless pit for food. At 6 pm she goes a-roamin’. She returns round 10pm, once again demanding food.

Currently, she is very thin, but we don’t want her to get as fat as Cosmos, who we nicknamed “Fat-mo”.

Posted via email from Garth's posterous

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Magnificent items from you, man. I've bear in mind your stuff prior to and you're simply extremely fantastic.

I really like what you have bought right here, really like what you are stating and the best way in
which you say it. You're making it entertaining and you continue to care for to stay it wise. I can not wait to read much more from you. That is actually a great web site.

Feel free to visit my web blog; loans without credit check